RE:LIVE THE EXPERIENCE
When you plan a Victorinox Swiss Army event, you’re making more than just a moment... you’re creating a memory that will last for a lifetime.
Once that finely crafted Victorinox Swiss Army product is in your employees’ or customers’ hands, they’re taken by the beauty and the generosity. Every time after that, when they look into the dial of their new watch, or expertly slice with a piece of finely crafted cutlery, or clip a thread with their Swiss Army Knife scissors, or stay perfectly organized with a piece of travel gear, they relive that day, that hour, that minute when they truly understood they were, and are, appreciated.
You have the power to mark this moment in time. You can create an event that demonstrates your appreciation, and makes a lasting impression. Let us show you how.
RE:DEFINE CORPORATE EVENTS
At first glance you might think it’s the usual employee corporate event, complete with tent, offerings and, of course, employees. But, there is nothing usual about this event. Think unusual and you’re headed in the right direction.
Select from one of our event packages, and then picture us doing all the work for you, giving you the power to single-handedly redefine corporate events for your employees and your organization.
RE:VIEW YOUR OPTIONS
Just a few, simple steps are all it takes to find the right event for your company. First, review the menu of options below, and then give us a call to discuss putting together a package that fits your needs and budget. After that, we’ll take over the details, while you relax and watch it all come together.
RE:CEIVE THE ACCOLADES
When all is said and done, sit back and receive your thanks. It’s your time.
RE:MEMBER THE DETAILS
- Event Minimum: Your VSA Sales Representative will work with you to ensure your event fits within one of our package offerings.
- VSA Sales Representative(s): A minimum of one VSA Sales Representative is recommended at every event. However, if watch sizing is required, a fitting specialist onsite can properly size your guests’ watches, so an additional VSA Sales Representative is recommended.
- Accommodations & Expenses: Airfare, hotel, and travel expenses for VSA staff are to be provided by client.
- Shipping: In all cases, including drop-ship scenarios, the client is responsible for all shipping costs to and from the event.
- Deposit: A deposit will be required, and is due upon signing the event agreement.
- Product Overage: A pre-determined product overage of 25% is sent based on the guaranteed units, which coincides with the package level selected. The client will be reimbursed for all unused product that is in saleable condition.
- Event Setup: All packages include tablecloths, displays, and Victorinox Swiss Army brand banners.
- Product Decoration: Talk to your VSA Sales Representative about product decoration opportunities at your event.
- Reconvene: Prior to the event, your Victorinox Swiss Army Sales Representative will work with you to finalize details of all of the above items.